- $4.75 Million raised, $3 Million in partner matches, for a total of $7.75 Million in water projects in Africa.
- Partnered for roughly 500 water projects in 7 different African countries benefiting hundreds of thousands of people.
- Oversaw the ($1.75 Million) Millennium Village in Toya, Mali with Earth Institute’s Millennium Promise.
Designed and managed the charitable component of the Running the Sahara expedition and film project.
Provided management of corporate partnerships (National Geographic, PepsiCo, Ethos Water/Starbucks, J M Eagle, E P Martin, Mission Products, Whole Foods, etc.).
Directed philanthropic partnerships and oversaw NGO partner project design and implementation in the field (Charity Water, Millennium Promise, UNDP, One X One, Orfalea Family Foundation, A Glimmer of Hope Foundation, Tides Foundation, Geneva Global, Water Partners International, Living Water International, Ryan’s Well Foundation, etc.).
Managed fund raising, donor experience, grant making, project assessment and evaluation, and a variety of other partnerships.
Managed web site, branding, and media communications.
Managed the H2O Africa – Water Partners merger, creating the new organization, Water.org, announced at the Clinton Global Initiative in 2009.
- Provided professional philanthropic services and management to the creative startup of the initiative.
- Provided management support to all of the organization’s philanthropic and project partnerships through entrepreneurial launch phase.
- Created donor---driven mechanisms for global involvement in the water crisis in Africa.