ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, LAKE INSTITUTE
VISITING FACULTY, THE SCHOOL OF PHILANTHROPY
ADJUNCT FACULTY, SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS, INDIANA UNIVERSITY PURDUE UNIVERSITY AT INDIANAPOLIS (IUPUI)
- Earned PhD in Philanthropic Studies.
- Oversight of strategic plan for the Institute and the US$ 8 Million endowment.
- Manager of Institute’s Board of Advisors, National Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, and Indiana University Lake Scholar program. Speak and lead training sessions on philanthropy nationally and internationally.
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Cairn’s Chicago Business, and Albany NY Business Weekly.
Manage daily operations of this growing unit with a primary focus on driving program growth, increasing profit, expanding strategic partnerships, and overseeing program delivery.
Provide leadership and direction for employee performance across diverse functional areas including program management, organizational finances, strategic planning, marketing/communications, and public relations.
Direct the grant making, research plan and budget, publications, and public events.
Taught nonprofit management and fundraising, supervise graduate students, and participate in University-wide nonprofit leadership development and fundraising agenda.
Board development, recruitment, fund development, and vision casting for the Institute.
- Direct to the highest standards for nonprofit management practices and ethics as part of the industry leader nonprofit research center.
- Ensure mission focus and goal achievement through effective team building and inspirational leadership
- Spearhead development strategy through key partnerships and networking for growth.